Sales Engineer - New York
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
What you will be doing:
- Create and deliver highly personalized technical sales presentations in conjunction with the sales team
- Partner with our customer success team to ensure a great customer experience
- Collaborate closely with our product team to help influence product roadmap based on the customer’s needs
- Travel to conferences and work the booth with the sales team
- Provide responses to RFPs and RFIs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have 1-3 years of sales engineering experience
- You have been part of a fast growing start-up in the past
- You have an interest in the mobile app space
- Position based in New York City
Leanplum is on a mission to shape the world’s best mobile apps. We help marketers drive engagement and results with personalized messaging and user experience optimization. Leanplum is working with top mobile brands such as Expedia, Hotwire, One Kings Lane, Tesco, and StumbleUpon. Founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization, Leanplum is headquartered in San Francisco with satellite offices in Europe.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top