Sales Engineer - Amsterdam
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
Leanplum is looking for a dynamic Sales Engineer that has the technical savviness, business acumen, and ability to deliver on Leanplum's value proposition. You will lead technical sales presentations, product demonstrations, and educate customers on Leanplum's vast product offering.
- You have 1-3 years of sales engineering experience
- You have been part of a fast growing start-up in the past
- You have an interest in the mobile app space
- Create and deliver highly personalized technical sales presentations in conjunction with the sales team
- Partner with our customer success team to ensure a great customer experience
- Collaborate closely with our product team to help influence product roadmap based on the customer’s needs
- Travel to conferences and work the booth with the sales team
- Provide responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- TGIF happy hours
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top