Regular/Senior DevOps Engineer
- San Diego, CA
Leanplum, the leading multi-channel customer engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tesco and Zynga meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, and optimizing engagement campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $125 Million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Role
As a DevOps Engineer, you will develop automation for configuring and deployment of hundreds of applications on a scale of thousands of servers. Using a combination of multiple technologies in our Google Cloud and open source tools, you will design and implement scalable, distributed, fault tolerant systems that satisfy complex requirements. You will work on critical company projects in the area of reliability and quality of our release process as well as improve the existing Kubernetes infrastructure.
- CS degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of industry experience or relevant postgraduate education
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure like Google Cloud, AWS and Azure
- Experience with scalable monitoring solutions (Prometheus, StackDriver, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture for reliable distributed systems
- Experience with containerization and cluster management (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience implementing solutions in alignment with the principles of CI/CD
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with Build and Deployment Tools (Maven, Bazel, Make, Jenkins, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Additional Health Insurance
- Peer bonus system
- Cell phone bill coverage
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Back to top