- Sofia, Bulgaria
Leanplum, the leading multi-channel customer engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tesco and Zynga meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, and optimizing engagement campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $125 Million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Role
As a Product Manager in the Leanplum Engagement domain, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the global MarTech scene in the area of Customer Engagement Platforms. To do that, you will need to solve cutting-edge challenges for marketing professionals around the world in building, automating and executing marketing engagement campaigns with their end users. In this endeavour you will be a part of a world-class product development organization, delivering measurable value by unlocking new use cases for enterprise customers.
- Own the backlog for the product pillars you own and prioritize it
- Serve as a Product Owner for a self-sufficient, autonomous team of 5-7+ engineers
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to ensure the team is solving the right problems for customers
- Develop deep expertise in the product pillars you own, by working directly with our customers as well as through collaborating with our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Define business requirements for new features and enhancements
- Work closely with engineers on the development of MVPs and further product increments
- Validate that business value is delivered with each increment to approve its shipment
- Define and execute launch plans to successfully bring products to market and ensure wide adoption
- Tell stories and communicate clearly what is planned or shipped
- Bring customer empathy and implement a customer-oriented mindset in your team
- 2+ years of experience in software product management, and 5+ years experience in the software industry (product, engineering, project management, etc.)
- Experience working with software engineering teams from concept to launch
- Passionate about serving customer needs as well as creating a long-term impact
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude, technical background is a plus
- Computer Science or Business Administration degrees preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Additional Health Insurance
- Peer bonus system
- Cell phone bill coverage
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Back to top