Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About This Role
As a Product Manager at Leanplum, you have the opportunity to take on thrilling challenges and problem-solve by collaborating with a global crew. You will be able to have your fingerprint on a wide range of products and features: innovating on our iOS and Android SDKs (already installed on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide), scoping the best interfaces for marketers to manage campaigns and visualize results, and scaling our sophisticated backend for processing billions of events and running personalized marketing campaigns on millions of users. You'll have the resources of a world-class engineering team to bring these ideas to our enterprise customers.
- Serve as Product Owner for a self-sufficient, autonomous pod of 5-7 engineers.
- Own the product vision and prioritize the product backlog for your pod.
- Define what "done" means and be accountable for quality and business value.
- Create empathy within your pod for the customer.
- Develop deep expertise in your product area, by working directly with our enterprise customers as well as through our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Own and execute launch plans to successfully bring products to market and ensure wide adoption.
- 3-4 plus years of experience in software product management, and 5+ years experience in software industry (PM, engineering, project management, etc.)
- Experience working with a software engineering team from concept to launch.
- Computer Science degree or Software Engineering experience strongly preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about serving the needs of both the customer and the customer's customers.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top