Pod Lead (End-User Experiences)
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Team
As a member on the End-User Experiences pod at Leanplum, you’ll have the opportunity to redefine what’s possible in relationship marketing. The mission of the End-User Experiences team (known internally as E2) is to enable marketers to effectively reach and engage their end-users at every touchpoint. We own everything from the message composition experience on the Leanplum dashboard to ensuring users are receiving 1.5B messages per day, across all platforms and devices. This includes building the open-sourced SDKs that are now installed on billions of devices, on platforms like Android, iOS, Unity and Web. Our products are some of the most visible and customer-facing of all teams in the company.
- Manager and coach for the End User Experiences pod, which is a cross disciplinary team of Designers, Product, Engineers.
- Accountable for delivery of business value and product from the team.
- Use of internal/external metrics and stakeholder management to guide prioritization of projects.
- Lead the iterative delivery of features and services, which are continuously measured and monitored.
- Manages the sprints, unblocks the team, and maintains high velocity.
- Enthusiastic, charismatic leader who motivates and encourages his/her team.
- Contributes to the team output with their own efforts but prioritizes team productivity first.
- Experience as a product manager, engineering or designer in a SAAS company.
- 2+ years experience as a people manager with high performing teams.
- Mobile experience is highly desirable (iOS/Android/Unity).
- Experience working with teams having frequent releases.
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, good EQ.
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious lunch catered daily
- Happy hours every Friday!
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Back to top