Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $98 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures, and is recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For, SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work, and Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America by Entrepreneur magazine. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
Do you love helping people? Do you love problem solving? We are looking for an Onboarding Engineer extraordinaire who will be on the frontline for customers Leanplum integration and support.
This champion will provide a dedicated onboarding experience, guiding new customers into the technical aspects of integrating Leanplum with enthusiasm, composure under pressure and a customer first attitude. The Onboarding Engineer will provide setup instructions, best practices, guidance on how to instrument Leanplum features and be the technical point of reference for the time of the onboarding.
S/he should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into a language that all levels of technical aptitude can understand (from Product to Developers to Marketing). This important role will also help with external client documentation, help mold the triaging process and provide guidance on best practices in support.
- Provide efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure the best onboarding experience
- Provide guidance in iOS/Android SDK integration and overall Leanplum deployment
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases
- Work directly with customers via email and phone
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams
- Mobile technologies (iOS, Android, Unity)
- Backend and frontend frameworks
- College degree (CS degree preferred) or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus
- SaaS and API developer support experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Proven analytical/problem solving ability
- 2+ years Mobile (iOS/Android) debugging and/or development experience
- 2+ years experience in an object-oriented programming language
- 2-4 years experience supporting an enterprise level technical product
- Willing to travel
Back to top