Office Coordinator NY
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $17MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
We are currently seeking an Office Coordinator in our New York Office. The Office Coordinator is committed to providing outstanding service while performing a wide variety of work assignments in a team environment. The ideal candidate must have strong PC skills, a desire to work independently, and help foster and build upon our amazing corporate culture.
General duties include receptionist coverage, travel bookings, clerical and administrative support. Other responsibilities include being a point of contact for facilities-related issues and providing light onsite IT support as needed. The Office Coordinator must have strong communication skills, be highly-organized, detail oriented and have a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Provides reception coverage and greets guests and visitors into the office.
- Assist HR with new hire onboarding.
- Assist Office Coordinators in our other offices with travel bookings.
- Maintains inventory and stocks kitchen and office supplies.
- Maintains paper and toner inventory for printers, trouble shoots basic printer hardware issues.
- Maintains work environment and conference rooms, including set-up & break-down and AV support.
- Responsible for sending and receiving daily shipments and processing regular mail.
- Manage, track expenses and work within budget for office supplies, events, food, etc.
- Provides administrative support as needed (scheduling, events, meetings, etc).
- Supports desktop equipment set-up for new hires and office expansion
- Works closely with other team members to assist on other projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of 1 year of office support experience required
- Prior experience in a professional office environment or in the professional services industry preferred
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Consistent punctuality and dependability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at learning new technologies
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime to meet deadlines
- Able to operate a multi-line phone system and all other office equipment
- Strong PC skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Back to top