Lead Automation QA
- San Diego, CA
Leanplum, the leading multi-channel customer engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tesco and Zynga meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, and optimizing engagement campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $125 Million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Role
As a Lead Automation QA you help grow our test automation efforts in the entire system and improve quality in our leading customer-engagement product as part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development and maintenance. You lead the test automation infrastructure implementation across multiple product areas in collaboration functional area counterparts. You share a passion for high-quality software and strong engineering principles.
- Lead discussions and decisions on architectural improvements of test tooling and infrastructure
- Drive improvements to test framework architecture and test coverage
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability and maintainability (clean code, test pyramid)
- Recommend improvements into overall best practices, design, testability and quality and productivity
- Build and/or grow our existing automation framework, developing new automation tests (functional, end-to-end, performance) and tools for our frontend, backend APIs and services
- Help engineers grow their technical skills and experience
With 1000s of requests hitting our servers every second from millions of mobile devices around the world, there will be plenty of challenges along the way. With the resources of experienced leadership and a world-class engineering team, you can bring your ideas to our large-scale customers.
- CS degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of software engineering experience in test automation and infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, C++, and/or Python
- Experience defining high-level test automation strategy
- Experience driving organizational change with cross-functional stakeholders
- Proficiency with Selenium, XPath, Cucumber, Postman
- Strong Git knowledge
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins or other)
- ISTQB certification is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Additional Health Insurance
- Peer bonus system
- Cell phone bill coverage
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Back to top