Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about the industry trends and cutting edge applications? We're looking for a HR Coordinator to join our growing team in San Francisco!
- Maintain and update data within our HRIS and across other systems, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Meticulously track of all employee information, including steps on-boarding and off-boarding data, as well as raises, promotions, immigration cases, and any other changes
- Manage all facets of benefits administration, including enrollment and resolution of employee benefit issues
- Work with the finance team to process payroll every pay cycle
- Assist with employee stock option administration
- Manage compliance of state & federal requirements, including I9 authorizations, ACA reporting etc.
- Provide administrative support and assist with special projects as needed
- 1-2+ years of administrative and/or HR experience
- Proven ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with confidential issues
- Highly organized, super detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Ability to want to help and give the employee experience a high touch approach
- Ability to work in fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Experience working with HRIS systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top