Head of Product Marketing
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Role
We’re looking for a proven leader to scale our product marketing discipline and optimize the go-to-market efforts.
You can quickly develop an understanding of our customers and market in order to help the company prioritize, focus and drive the right go-to-market efforts. You can craft crisp and differentiated messaging and positioning, influence pricing, and packaging, align launch marketing tactics and increase demand for the product. You will lead and oversee a team that partners with our sales organization to grow our customer base by creating and delivering marketing content and enablement programs.
- Own and deliver compelling and differentiated messaging and drive the go-to-market strategy that positions Leanplum’s Mobile Engagement Platform as the leader in the space
- Own product launches with collaboration from Content, Design, PR and Product teams
- Own market intelligence, customer insights and win-loss reports to continually fine-tune competitive strategy
- Create sales, partner and customer collateral including presentations, product leave behinds, case studies, demo content and more
- Train and support the global sales team to articulate product positioning and advantages
- Influence the mobile engagement narrative with press, media and top analysts and achieve excellent performance on analyst waves and magic quadrants
- Contribute to pricing and packaging decisions to ensure Leanplum is properly monetizing its products/services and gleaning the most long-term value
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product roadmap and vision
- 10+ years of enterprise software product marketing for high-tech companies. Bonus for marketing technology domain expertise
- Strong analytical mindset with a passion for digging deeper and summarizing insights
- Natural project & organization management skills with the ability to influence across functions and deliver flawless execution
- Competitive Salaries
- Health insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Paid gym membership
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Back to top