Frontend Software Engineering Intern
- Botevgrad, Bulgaria
We're looking for passionate Frontend Software Engineering interns to join our growing Sofia team! As an intern at Leanplum, you’ll have the opportunity to work on the development of the next generation marketing cloud and help millions of users worldwide build meaningful connections. You will become part of a world-class Product Development team and gain hands-on experience in the fields of Big Data and Analytics since day one.
Being part of the Leanplum Team means having ownership, direct impact, and opportunity to define the future of marketing. We work within pods and across teams to manage millions of events per hour and impact billions of people every day.
Having access to a goldmine of data, our team has the opportunity to innovate at scale and face some of the most challenging product development problems.
Life as a Leanplum Intern
Learn what it is like to do an internship with us from Denis Hristov, Software Engineer II at Leanplum: „The experience was one of a kind! Everyone was quite welcoming and joyful. Getting to know the company's culture was the best part since I resonated a lot with it. The cool thing was that it did not really feel like an internship since I was solving real problems just like everyone else and colleagues valued my opinions and views.“
Interns are an invaluable part of Leanplum and critical to the company’s success. Learn more what it’s like to be an intern at Leanplum from our 2018 Internship Program graduates.
- Become part of a collaborative team and enjoy an inclusive and friendly working environment
- Develop with ownership and create impact
- Learn from a dedicated mentor and a world-class engineering team
- Innovate at a massive scale, working with petabytes of data
- Develop strong competencies in processing big data, working with data structures, handling technical depth, and ensuring high software quality
Skills & Qualifications
- Obtained or currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field
- For applicants interested in front-end projects, knowledge of the following technologies is beneficial, but not mandatory: Typescript, SASS, React, Redux, Vue.js, VueX, Angular
- Experience working with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Desire to learn and constantly improve
- Self-starter who works well in a team environment
- Bonus: A passion for startups and data
Leanplum, the leading multi-channel customer engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tesco and Zynga meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, and optimizing engagement campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $125 Million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
Back to top