Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $17MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 19 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
As an Executive Assistant at Leanplum, you’ll be working at our Headquarters and supporting the CEO/Co-founder. You will provide top-notch support for business and personal scheduling, be adept at managing complex schedules, and handle multiple streams of coordination. Since you will be working closely with the executive, he is looking for a personable and charismatic EA with strong verbal and written communication skills.
This position requires you to move quickly with the changing environment and balance time between multiple projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
This position offers daily exposure to our CEO and executive team.
- Coordinate and manage external/internal meetings (executive (C-suite) level, special events, including all hands, off-sites, culture events, team building, etc.).
- Plan, organize, manage and analyze multiple calendars.
- Be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and anticipate the needs of the CEO and other Executives.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Manage and reconcile expense reports.
- Handle special projects/personal tasks as they arise.
- 3+ years of experience working at a senior and/or executive level.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with Google Docs, Google Calendar.
- Have exemplary time management/organizational skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Flexible to accommodate urgent out of hours requests.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, specifically related to time management, budgets and projects.
- Demonstrates ability to be proactive, take initiative, exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks.
- Understands and meets deadlines and time sensitive issues in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be naturally proactive at solving problems and interested in creating great experiences for people.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- Happy Hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Back to top