Enterprise Sales Executive - Singapore
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Ola, Grab, Wego, and TicketMonster trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
What you will be doing:
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities via the phone, web and conferences
- Strategically attack the APAC regional territory to close new business
- Sell our solution with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for Mobile
- A strong track record of performance in a previous quota carrying sales role.
- You are resourceful and work well in a start-up environment
- Passion to continuously raise the bar
- Experience selling to VP and C-Suite executives at startups exceeding 500m in funding and fortune 500 Companies
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top