Enterprise Sales Executive
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider’s Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
An Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for acquiring and expanding strategic customers to continue to fuel our rapid growth. This role is highly strategic, focused on the largest and most innovative clients across key verticals including Retail, Travel, and Media. The role necessitates experienced SaaS sales professionals who have a knack for executive level conversations, navigating complex organizations, and on-site presentations. We look for individuals who strive to truly understand their customers' challenges and goals so that they can articulate business value and quantifying business impact.
What you will be doing
- Work alongside a Sales Development Representative to build and execute against a territory plan to build pipeline in your territory
- Quarterback opportunities from open to close, pulling in the appropriate technical and business resources along the way
- Accurately forecast opportunities to enable predictability in our revenue goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- A track record of exceeding $1M+ annual quotas
- Experience closing $200K+ deals
- Passionate about technology
- Knowledgeable about our space
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top