Director of Sales Operations
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about the industry trends and cutting edge applications? We're looking for a Direction of Business Operations to join our growing team in San Francisco!
- Sales/Customer Success Efficiency – Improve efficiency for the sales and customer success organization by establishing processes, policies, change management protocol, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes. Identify and execute on sales efficiency initiatives and cross functional projects. Extensive experience with Salesforce.com
- Analytics & Enablement: Effective at identifying, planning and executing projects, processes and tools that drive revenue and enable sales, customer success and marketing productivity. Develop and maintain revenue related KPIs and analytics. Create and maintain functional requirements for sales, customer success and business intelligence tools and systems.
- Compensation Administration – Contribute to and manage variable sales and customer success compensation plans across channels. Partner with Finance to drive accuracy and efficiency in payouts and compensation administration. Contribute to the development of bonus structures and spiffs.
- Sales Planning, Pipeline Management & Forecasting – Partner with Revenue leadership to design and manage territories and books of business. Proactively provide analysis, forecasts and reporting to enable Revenue and Operations leadership to manage effectively.
- Data Integrity: Drive projects and QA processes that ensure data cleanliness. Establish data governance rules to ensure integrity.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales operations, business operations, finance or other strategic role at a fast growing startup
- Experience enabling revenue teams in a high-growth environment
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com and sales productivity platforms. Exposure to Xactly
- Possess keen business acumen and project management skills, with a strong bias for data-informed decisions-making
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Product to ensure the revenue organization is supported
- Passion for helping your team develop, learn, and succeed
- Demonstrated passion, flexibility, and resourcefulness to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment; creativity and energy to be an agent for change
- High EQ, interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence and motivate
- A growth mindset, and a sense of humor
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. An MBA is a plus
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top