Director of HR
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $17MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
We’re looking for a talented, experienced Director of Human Resources, to help our diverse, multi-national team thrive as we grow. You’ll have a huge impact on our organization, including organizational development, employee relations, employee engagement and satisfaction, performance management, and compensation analysis. This role serves as the primary evangelist of our culture, working directly with our most important asset, our employees.
We seek an individual who will apply their holistic understanding of all HR functional areas, and understanding of the international regulatory and compliance matters. It will require exceptional communication, partnering, team management, and conflict management skills.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy.
- Continually strives to improve all HR processes and programs, and identify and implement new ones, including career development, employee benefits, and other processes.
- Serving as a visible, involved and engaged leader to employees throughout the organization.
- Coach people at all levels of the organization and support them in realizing their maximum potential.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other leaders. Work collaboratively across departments and workgroups to identify and solve problems and achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure that all HR policies and programs are compliant with the regulatory requirements in each jurisdiction. Address any non-compliance matters on a timely and effective basis.
- Responsible for investigating, monitoring, and resolving complex employee situations from origin to conclusion while minimizing organizational risk.
- Provides expertise and oversight in the following areas: employee on-boarding, off-boarding and engagement; career development, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, and company compliance.
- 10+ years’ experience in HR function(s) with strong working knowledge of all key functional areas such as recruiting, employee relations, compensation, and benefits
- Solid knowledge of US HR regulatory matters is required. Prior exposure to international HR management matters highly desirable but not required
- BS/BA or equivalent degree in Human Resources or related field is a strong plus.
- Proven capabilities as a manager and a great developer of talent
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with all levels of employees
- Exceptional communication, partnering and conflict management skills
- Solid organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Someone who can thrive in a startup environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Back to top