Director of Global Sales Development
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns – from messaging to the in-app experience – all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider’s Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work.
About The Role
We’re looking for a proven leader to scale our world-wide SDR team and deliver quality pipeline to our marketing and sales organizations. This team currently producing impressive results is significantly growing in scope, ambitions and global scale.
You have a deep understanding of outbound sales prospecting using ABM (Account Based Marketing) methodologies. You have a track record of delivering multi-segment (Enterprise, Mid-Market) pipeline across established and emerging markets including North America, EMEA and APAC. You have high emotional IQ and a passion for inspiring and developing teams.
- Lead a team of high performing global Sales Development Representatives to outbound new business opportunities and qualify inbound leads
- Create, experiment and implement new ways of engaging with prospects to increase conversion rates and execute best in class lead lifecycle management processes
- Work with Sales and Marketing to systematically improve the lead qualification processes to maximize team efficiency, effectiveness, and lead quality
- Drive business planning, pipeline management, measurements and comp design to maximize team value
- Coach and develop managers and individual contributors for future career paths
- Passion, commitment, and track record of exceeding pipeline targets in a global capacity
- 7+ years sales experience, preferably in the enterprise SaaS space and as a former Sales Development representative
- 5+ years people management experience preferably an SDR team in hyper growth SaaS Company
- Managed technology sales or SDR teams, preferably ones that sold software (extra extra points if it was enterprise SaaS)
- A systems thinker, able to analyze and refine systems of work and strategies
- Advanced Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
Perks & Benefits
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious catered meals
- Table tennis, corn hole, and foosball
- Happy hours every week
- Cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Dogs, dogs, and more dogs!
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions
Back to top