Director of Demand Generation
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $17MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
The Director of Demand Generation will report directly to the VP of Marketing, and will have a broad scope of responsibilities to match the fluid demands of a rapidly growing company.
- Develop demand generation campaigns in collaboration with growth team to deliver sales pipeline opportunities
- Support production needs for marketing programs including Display, Adwords and Sponsored Content programs
- Manage marketing operations including lead imports, scoring, nurture, lead management, campaign and funnel tracking, targeting and segmentation plans
- Ensure alignment with Sales Ops on lead flow, lead quality and data integrity
- Develop lead reports and dashboards to actively analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to revenue
- Lead the planning, budgeting and forecasting process for the Marketing organization
- Minimum 7+ years experience in marketing – with at least 5 years of marketing operations experience in B2B Saas tech.
- Master level experience managing marketing automation systems and link to CRM – (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Experience with account based selling model and building content machines
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios.
- Experience leading and scaling a team
- Strong analytical skills and able to deal easily with numbers, and analytic systems including Excel, Google Analytics, A/B testing software
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Excitement about mobile and marketing technology
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Back to top