Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $17MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about the industry trends and cutting edge applications? We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in San Francisco!
- Be the expert of all things related to metric definitions on the Leanplum platform.
- Provide guidance in client integration with regards to setting up the correct metric.
- Work on custom data solutions such as injecting historical customer data into Leanplum or helping in building custom data exporting solutions.
- Assist the customer success and support team with query related tasks (such as investigating data in our logs) Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Customer Success teams.
- College degree (CS degree preferred)
- 2+ years related experience in a query writing language (SQL/HIVE/Spark/BigQuery etc) and data analytics required
- Experience with the data related scripting languages a plus (eg: Python, R, or EXCEL)
- Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus
- SaaS and API developer support experience preferred
- Mobile (iOS/Android) software development experience preferred
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Back to top