Customer Success Manager
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about the industry trends and cutting edge applications? We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in San Francisco!
About This Role:
- Has ownership of the day-to-day relationship with a portfolio of enterprise customers
- Maintains an excellent retention rate and drives adoption of Leanplum across accounts
- Onboards new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation
- Develops a strong understanding of the customer’s business and use cases
- Provides consultation on the use of Leanplum based on client’s specific use cases
- Develops a network of champions within each account through education, coaching and troubleshooting.
- Enlightens customers with learnings captured from their own data and experiments
- Conducts regular on-site and/or remote business reviews to recap usage and to further engage the client
- Handles urgent customer concerns and escalates internally when necessary
- Has intimate knowledge on the client’s current use of Leanplum and educates them on new features they are not using to possibly uncover new business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator in both presenting and writing
- Highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn
- 2+ years experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Experience in Mobile or SaaS a plus
- 4 yr degree or higher (CS or Business a plus)
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top