Customer Success Manager
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about the industry trends and cutting edge applications? We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in San Francisco!
About This Role:
- Has ownership of the day-to-day relationship with a portfolio of enterprise customers
- Maintains an excellent retention rate and drives adoption of Leanplum across accounts
- Onboards new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation
- Develops a strong understanding of the customer’s business and use cases
- Provides consultation on the use of Leanplum based on client’s specific use cases
- Develops a network of champions within each account through education, coaching and troubleshooting.
- Enlightens customers with learnings captured from their own data and experiments
- Conducts regular on-site and/or remote business reviews to recap usage and to further engage the client
- Handles urgent customer concerns and escalates internally when necessary
- Has intimate knowledge on the client’s current use of Leanplum and educates them on new features they are not using to possibly uncover new business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator in both presenting and writing
- Highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn
- 2+ years experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Experience in Mobile or SaaS a plus
- 4 yr degree or higher (CS or Business a plus)
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top