Associate Support Engineer
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Palm Springs and, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
Do you love helping people? Do you love problem solving? We are looking for a Associate Support Engineer who will be on the frontline of Leanplum’s customer care and support. As an associate support engineer at Leanplum you will become an expert of the platform and help our customers and unblock them as quickly as possible by answering usage questions, troubleshooting issues and reproducing bugs. We are looking for someone who can learn quickly, be independent and has great customer service skills. This role has a potential to eventually grow into a CSM or technical support engineering role.
- Provide product support for common customer inquiries received primarily via email and phone.
- Become an expert of the Leanplum product and perform the initial round of troubleshooting.
- Escalate complex issues to more senior Support staff.
- Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly.
- Reproduce bugs as described customers for engineering escalation.
- Perform general tasks and complete routine technical assignments.
- 1-2 years providing professional customer and/or technical support.
- You have previous experience working in a customer-facing role.
- High Energy, optimistic outlook and positive attitude.
- Strong problem solving skill set, creative.
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, and has great follow through.
- A strong Interest and excitement for technology.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Paid gym membership and phone plan
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Back to top