Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
As Director, Platform Sales, you will be one of the first dedicated sales leaders for League’s platform-as-a-service business, Powered By League. In this role, you will be a core part of the Go-to-Market leadership team for League’s rapidly scaling PaaS business across priority segments including healthcare providers, payers, pharmacy retailers & digital health innovators. You will be accountable for leading complex, enterprise-scale business development & sales initiatives with prospective League PaaS customers - and will have the opportunity to scope and design customer partnerships to power the digital transformation of their consumer, member or patient experience.
In this role you will:
- Own the end-to-end sales process for target platform (Powered by League) strategic accounts
- Leverage your own relationships to build pipeline, and work in collaboration with the Business Development Manager - Platform and Marketing to run Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with League Executives and Go-to-Market leaders to build the story and materials for Powered by League prospective accounts
- Work with the Go-to-Market leadership team to create and improve persuasive sales processes and buyer journeys, especially in new industry verticals
- Be able to negotiate complex partnership agreements through to completion
- Proactively identify and communicate product needs of Powered by League prospects / industry verticals to executive leadership
- Successfully achieve budgeted sales objectives, and maintain sales forecast in an accurate and thorough manner
- Ensure and monitor successful handoffs of accounts from the sales process and into delivery
- Help foster a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement across the go-to-market functions at League
- 10+ years of experience in sales & sales management
- Experience in ‘Platform as a service’ (PaaS), ‘digital transformation’ and/or consumer & patient engagement sales required
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry (Providers, Pharmacy Retailers) and/or health benefits industry (Payers, HCM, Brokers) in the US is required
- A history of successful quota attainment in a complex sales environment
- Ability to win the support of key C-Suite stakeholders in large corporates
- Proficiency with Salesforce and sales acceleration tools
- Experience developing exceptional documentation for client presentations, webinars
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Compensation range for USA applicants only
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you are an individual in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Application Process:
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let's do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.