Vice President - Food (Lazard Middle Market - Minneapolis)
LAZARD MIDDLE MARKET
Vice President - Food & Agriculture Group
Lazard Middle Market has an opening in its Minneapolis office for a Vice President in the Food & Agriculture group. The team has specialists throughout the world with deep experience and relationships in the food industry, and has advised on industry defining transactions, playing key advisory roles in some of the most important, complex and recognizable mergers and acquisitions. During the past decade, Lazard Middle Market has completed more than 80 food and agriculture transactions encompassing nearly all facets of the industry, from feed to packaged food products to distribution.
The Lazard Middle Market Vice President position offers a career opportunity in investment banking for a bright, motivated and mature individual interested in joining a highly successful investment banking firm specializing in middle market mergers and acquisitions.
The Vice President serves as a key member of the deal team, working directly with managing directors, directors, associates and analysts on engagements. The Vice President will be given significant responsibility in transaction execution. In most M&A assignments, the Vice President will oversee various aspects of the following:
- Preparation of and participation in new business presentations
- Valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Preparation of Confidential Offering Memoranda
- Development of potential buyer lists
- Preparation of management presentations
- Significant client interaction at multiple levels
- Development, training, and mentoring of associates
Qualified candidates will possess a combination of the following attributes:
- Three or more years as an Associate in Investment Banking
- Strong undergraduate and graduate academic performance (3.5 GPA or better)
- MBA or equivalent graduate school degree
- Significant related work experience
- Merger and acquisition experience
- Strong writing skills
- Highly motivated, with a strong desire to be the "best of the best"
Meet Some of Lazard's Employees
Vice President, Financial Advisory, NY
Tracy advises Lazard clients on their debt and equity needs for financing successful mergers and acquisitions – answering their questions and offering insightful perspective.
Back to top