Sr. Associate/Jr. Vice President - Industrials (Lazard Middle Market - Chicago)
Lazard Middle Market has an opening in its Chicago office for a Senior Associate/Junior Vice President in the Industrials group. The team has specialists throughout the world with deep experience and relationships in the Industrials sector, and has advised on industry defining transactions, playing key advisory roles in some of the most important, complex and recognizable mergers and acquisitions. During the past decade, Lazard Middle Market has completed numerous transactions encompassing nearly all facets of the industry, including the automotive, building products, chemicals, engineered products, equipment, packaging, transportation and logistics, and oilfield products and services sectors.
The Lazard Middle Market Sr. Associate/Jr. Vice President position offers a career opportunity in investment banking for a bright, motivated and mature individual interested in joining a highly successful investment banking firm specializing in middle market mergers and acquisitions.
The Sr. Associate/Jr. Vice President serves as a key member of the deal team, working directly with managing directors, directors, associates and analysts on engagements. They will be given significant responsibility in transaction execution. In most M&A assignments, they will oversee various aspects of the following:
- Preparation of and participation in new business presentations
- Valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Preparation of Confidential Offering Memoranda
- Development of potential buyer lists
- Preparation of management presentations
- Significant client interaction at multiple levels
- Development, training, and mentoring of associates
- Three or more years as an Associate in Investment Banking
- Strong undergraduate and graduate academic performance (3.5 GPA or better)
- MBA or equivalent graduate school degree preferred
- Significant related work experience
- Merger and acquisition experience
- Strong writing skills
- Highly motivated, with a strong desire to be the "best of the best"
Meet Some of Lazard's Employees
Vice President, Financial Advisory, NY
Tracy advises Lazard clients on their debt and equity needs for financing successful mergers and acquisitions – answering their questions and offering insightful perspective.
Back to top