Senior Associate/ Vice President - Technology M&A (Boston)
At Lazard's Boston office, Associates & Vice Presidents work as part of client teams which provide a wide range of services, including: general financial advice, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, special committee assignments, takeover defenses, corporate restructurings, strategic partnerships/joint ventures and advice on capital structure.
Lazard offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of small deal teams on strategic and other assignments, providing meaningful exposure to senior bankers and client representatives.
Day-to-day activities of an Associate or a VP include: financial analysis and modeling, creating and preparing client presentations and marketing materials, interacting with clients, managing deal processes and providing guidance to and supervising Associates & Analysts, among other activities.
In the Technology Group, our Associates & Vice Presidents work in a generalist capacity spanning the following verticals: Software, Communications Equipment, Semiconductors, among other areas.
• Two to three years of investment banking experience at the Associate level
• Top academic performance with comfort operating in an unstructured environment which values initiative, creativity, maturity, and poise
• Strong quantitative background and analytical skills
• Proven success in an environment that champions coaching and leadership
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills with ability to multi-task
• Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team culture
Meet Some of Lazard's Employees
Vice President, Financial Advisory, NY
Tracy advises Lazard clients on their debt and equity needs for financing successful mergers and acquisitions – answering their questions and offering insightful perspective.
Back to top