Recruiting Associate - Professional & Executive Recruiting
Lazard's Professional and Experienced Recruiting team is looking for an Associate-level Recruiting Professional to join the New York office. This team supports Lazard's Global Financial Advisory practice. This unique opportunity affords a junior recruiter the opportunity to be part of a collaborative team which operates in a highly strategic and dynamic environment.
• Support Head of Talent Acquisition with Recruitment of Experienced Financial Advisory positions in the US.
• Manage candidate flow, track and monitor interview progress
• Provide candidate screening support by reviewing candidates, holding initial calls with prospects and presenting candidates for consideration
• Coordinate sourcing efforts through cold calls, LinkedIn Recruiter and other web-based platforms
• Develop job descriptions and offer letters
• Maintain regular contact with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to strategize on searches that meet the needs of the business
• Assist with the management of relevant metrics such as budgets, headcount, candidates slates, recruiting successes/challenges and regular reporting
• Partner with HR on compensation, immigration, learning & development, background checks, and onboarding tasks
• Manage the flow of employee referrals and develop best practices for identifying both traditional & non-traditional talent pools
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years of recruiting experience in a professional services or financial services firm
• Client focused, service oriented, relationship building approach
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfort embracing new technologies
• Ability to work in a high volume, visible environment and develop rapport quickly with candidates and internal stakeholders
• Passion for human capital and talent acquisition
Meet Some of Lazard's Employees
Vice President, Financial Advisory, NY
Tracy advises Lazard clients on their debt and equity needs for financing successful mergers and acquisitions – answering their questions and offering insightful perspective.
Back to top