Portfolio Accounting Supervisor - LAM
Lazard Asset Management now operates from 18 cities across 13 countries. Our investment personnel manage US $222.4 billion across a wide range of global, regional and country-specific strategies - both traditional and alternative - in listed equity and fixed income. At Lazard Asset Management, we pride ourselves in balancing the feel of a small firm with the scale of a large global organization.
This team is responsible for all aspects of Operations for Lazard in New York, and has a hand in all Operations globally.
The position is for an experienced Operations Analyst who can review business processes and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and service. The individual will need the ability to collaborate with management in relevant areas to help find ways to create cost-effective business processes while minimizing risk. The individual must be able to multi-task, communicate effectively and work in a team-oriented environment.
• Analytical and problem solving
• Effective communication
• Strong initiative and leadership
• Decision-Making ability
• Responsive to internal and external requests
• Minimum of 3+ years ' experience in operations monitoring
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work with management at every level
• Must be able to work effectively in team environment with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of the middle and back office for asset management firms, equity and fixed income trading, reconciliation, trade settlement, etc
• Experience with global regulatory environment (e.g. MiFID II, EMIR, Dodd Frank)
• Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
• Well-organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities
Meet Some of Lazard's Employees
Vice President, Financial Advisory, NY
Tracy advises Lazard clients on their debt and equity needs for financing successful mergers and acquisitions – answering their questions and offering insightful perspective.
Back to top