M&A Vice President - Consumer & Retail
At Lazard, Vice Presidents work as part of client teams which provide a wide range of services, including: general financial advice, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, special committee assignments, takeover defenses, corporate restructurings, strategic partnerships/joint ventures and advice on capital structure.
Lazard offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of small deal teams on strategic and other assignments, providing meaningful exposure to senior bankers and client representatives. Our Vice Presidents work in a generalist capacity spanning the consumer and retail industries.
Day-to-day activities of a Vice President include: interacting with clients, developing new business, managing deal processes and providing guidance to and supervising Associates and Analysts, among other activities.
• Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team culture
• Comfort operating in an unstructured environment
• Three years of post-MBA investment banking experience
• Top academic performance
• Ability to manage junior bankers
• Strong client and presentation skills
• Strong quantitative background and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Back to top