M&A - Senior Analyst - Zurich
Lazard Zurich offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of lean deal teams on strategic, M&A, financial restructuring and other corporate finance assignments, providing meaningful exposure to senior bankers and client representatives.
Our Analysts play an integral role in the development and execution of all transactions, spanning over different sectors and in cross-border situations. They support the day-to-day execution of M&A transactions and marketing efforts by working closely with the team whilst liaising with bankers across the Lazard Financial Advisory network.
Our Analysts also have the opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment which values initiative, creativity, maturity, and enthusiasm for learning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of experience within M&A / Corporate Finance or related industry
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as good listening skills
- Ability to take increasing levels of responsibility with respect to deal execution and team management
- Good interpersonal skills and motivation to work as a team player
- Energy, commitment and enthusiasm
- Financial modelling experience
- Fluency in Swiss German / German and English
- Understanding of the Swiss market
If you believe you are who we are looking for, please submit your CV accompanied by a cover letter describing your experience in M&A / Corporate Finance.
Meet Some of Lazard's Employees
Vice President, Financial Advisory, NY
Tracy advises Lazard clients on their debt and equity needs for financing successful mergers and acquisitions – answering their questions and offering insightful perspective.
Back to top