M&A Intern Frankfurt - Start May - August 2019
In the field of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Frankfurt offers up to 25 internship positions per year over a period of 10-12 weeks. When applying please state your prefered period and submit your English cover letter, resume, references and grades.
Striving and successful applicants will be integrated into a young and motivated team from day one assisting on existing advisory mandates, as well as on the acquisition of new clients. Part of the day-to-day work is the preparation of company profiles, compiling and analysing financial data, as well as preparing valuations of companies and market analysis (e. g. Discounted Cash Flow Analysis). Get to know the Investment Banking / Mergers & Acquisitions challenges and play an active part in it alongside experienced bankers.
- Bachelor and Master students in Economics, Finance, Management or a related discipline with outstanding academic performance (candidates with technical or law backround are also very welcome)
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual thinking, strong commitment, high motivation and ability to work in a team
- Maturity and self-confidence
- Enthusiastic and original thinking
- Business fluency in both German and English is a requirement
- Previous experience in Investment Banking is an advantage, but not a requirement
We look forward to receiving your application.
Back to top