Healthcare M&A Associate - San Francisco
At Lazard, Associates work as a key part of client teams that provide advice in a wide range of situations, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, activist and takeover defense, corporate restructurings, special committee assignments and strategic partnerships/joint ventures.
Lazard offers an unparalleled opportunity for Associates to work as a key part of small deal teams on strategic M&A and other assignments, providing immediate and meaningful exposure to senior bankers and senior client executives. Healthcare M&A Associates will work on transactions for leading and leading-edge pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, and diagnostics companies. Lazard is differentiated among the leading investment banks in our history of investing in Associates and developing them into successful senior bankers.
Day-to-day activities of an Associate include: financial analysis and modeling, creating and preparing client presentations, interacting with client senior executives, helping to manage deal processes and providing guidance to Analysts, among other activities.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• One to two years of investment banking experience at the Associate level
• Strong interest in Healthcare (but no prior background in Healthcare is required)
• Top academic performance with comfort operating in an environment which values initiative, creativity, maturity, and poise
• Strong quantitative background and analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills with ability to multi-task
• Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team culture
Meet Some of Lazard's Employees
Vice President, Financial Advisory, NY
Tracy advises Lazard clients on their debt and equity needs for financing successful mergers and acquisitions – answering their questions and offering insightful perspective.
Back to top