2020: Lazard Asset Management Buy-Side Equity Research Summer Analyst (NYC)
Lazard Asset Management is an industry leader with over $180 billion assets under management. With an international presence that dates back to our early history, we have deep roots in multiple countries. Our firm provides investment management services to institutions, financial intermediaries, sovereign wealth funds, and private clients around the world.
Our goal is to provide clients with superior risk-adjusted performance, innovative solutions, and high quality client service through locally managed relationships. We offer a broad array of global, multi-regional, local and emerging market investment strategies encompassing the major traditional and alternative asset classes.
Our internship provides first-hand experience in investment management, with a blend of practical and theoretical knowledge. Please note our program is for rising juniors, class of 2021 only.
Summer Analyst responsibilities may include:
- Partner with Senior Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers to conduct fundamental analysis on an industry or emerging trend and identify companies that may be suitable investment opportunities
- Prepare SWOT analysis and financial models to support investment ideas
- Leverage an array of valuation techniques to assess the viability of a company as an investment
- Present findings and recommendations to other Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts having potential to make a lasting impact
- Actively participate in company meetings/calls and attend industry conferences
- Prepare a final capstone investment pitch to Lazard's senior management team
Our culture cultivates and rewards intellectual rigor, entrepreneurial spirit and conviction. We look for undergraduates who demonstrate a passion for investing. The inherent qualifications we look for are:
- Rising junior (class of 2021 only)
- Strong academic performance
- Demonstrated interest in capital markets & investing
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Global perspective
- Independent and original thinker
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
Note, we will review applications on a rolling basis and aim to fill our 2019 class no later than October 31, 2019.
Lazard is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top