2019 Investment Banking Summer Analyst - Lazard Middle Market (Minneapolis)
The Lazard Middle Market summer analyst internship is a focused 10-week program for students between their junior and senior year of college. Summer analysts participate in a training program at the onset of the internship to provide them with a strong foundation in the skills they need to be successful with Lazard Middle Market. This training is then supplemented by the experience of working with a broad variety of professionals on a wide range of assignments in multiple industry sectors throughout the summer.
The summer analyst will work with a broad variety of professionals throughout the internship. In most assignments, the summer analyst will assist in the following:
- Preparation of new business presentations
- Business research
- Valuation analysis
- Improving the quantitative quality and timeliness of all client-related work
- Preparation of Confidential Offering Memoranda
- Spreadsheet, business plan, budget and forecast preparation and analysis
Lazard Middle Market seeks applicants who enjoy being challenged and who demonstrate drive, creativity and curiosity. Specific qualifications we seek include:
- Outstanding undergraduate academic performance (generally 3.5 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale)
- Candidates must be graduating in December 2019 or Spring 2020
- Academic background in accounting, finance, or economics preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work a demanding schedule
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to be the "best of the best"
Meet Some of Lazard's Employees
Vice President, Financial Advisory, NY
Tracy advises Lazard clients on their debt and equity needs for financing successful mergers and acquisitions – answering their questions and offering insightful perspective.
Back to top