Laurel Road, a brand of Key Bank, is part of the expanding FinTech space: we offer Mortgages, Student Loans, and Personal Loans through a digital online experience, https://www.laurelroad.com. We simplify the process for both borrowers and bankers, while increasing choices of products, improving tracking, and offering a positive banking experience.
About the Position:
This is an exciting new role within Laurel Road, an online lending platform growing into a full-scale digital bank. Laurel Road is a brand of KeyBank with roots in FinTech and student lending. This role is at the crux of launching our new products including deposits, investments, partnership offers and mobile banking, having centralized responsibility for marketing planning and forecasting, research and competitive intelligence within product sets, value proposition messaging and customer experience. The role will ensure successful product launches in the external market, compelling value propositions and messaging and exceptional Net Promoter Scores given a strong customer experience.
- For a specific new product offering, coordinate with channel managers to structure and manage an overall marketing plan and forecast
- Conduct research on product differentiation in the market and among our target demographic
- In conjunction with the creative team, develop compelling product positioning and messaging
- Collect, review and translate customer feedback in order to inform product needs and enhancements
- Provide insight into the customer experience and how it relates to other experiences in the market, influencing the product roadmap
- Develop and execute strong promotions to drive acquisition and customer engagement, with an early focus on acquisition
- Develop product-specific materials such as welcome kits, lifecycle email campaigns and promotions to drive engagement (with creative support)
- Multi-channel and integrated marketing planning experience
- Self-starter and track record working in fast-paced environments and "white space"
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong creative skills and perspectives based on various industries and intellectual curiosity, though does not need to have design experience
- Mental curiosity and propensity to make things better, mainly the customer experience
- Results-driven but with a focus on quality and near-perfection
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant consumer marketing experience
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.