Mortgage Loan Officer-Laurel Road Physician Mortgage Program(Fintech)
- Bridgeport, CT
Laurel Road, a brand of Key Bank, is part of the expanding FinTech space: we offer Mortgages, Student Loans, and Personal Loans through a digital online experience, https://www.laurelroad.com. We simplify the process for both borrowers and bankers, while increasing choices of products, improving tracking, and offering a positive banking experience.
The Mortgage Loan Officer for the Physician Mortgage Program with Laurel Road is responsible for mortgage originations through Laurel Road's referral sources from the medical professional community.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains or exceeds established Individual loan production metrics from management.
- Fosters interpersonal skills and assists customers in completing the lending process through our proprietary point of sale processing system.
- Promotes our brand, by maintaining a professional customer focused approach to obtain the highest possible satisfaction scores.
- Assists customers as they complete lending related tasks to ensure mortgage compliance and accuracy in processing.
- Follows and adheres to company origination procedures in detail.
- Provides guidance to the customer in matching loan program to tailor to customers' needs; where necessary provides education on the product features, pricing and costs.
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement, which includes coaching and training less experienced Loan Account Managers.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- At least 4 years of strong production/experience in the mortgage lending industry; private banking MLO experience ideal.
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage lending requirements, regulations and procedures for loan programs.
- Ability to provide feedback and coaching to more junior team members in a manner that supports employee development.
- Must be able to exercise confidentiality.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to perform all duties accurately.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Basic understanding of business technology including web-based applications and computer use.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills at all times.
- The ability to complete assigned tasks in a paperless technology-based environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in working independently within a volume, deadline-based environment.
- Successfully complete training program for MLS Registration.
- Maintain mortgage licensure by completing annual continuing education
- 4 years mortgage loan origination experience; private banking MLO experience ideal
- College degree preferred but not required
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top