Manager, Digital Product Mgmt-Mortgage Product, Laurel Road (Fintech)
Laurel Road, a brand of Key Bank, is part of the expanding FinTech space: we offer Mortgages, Student Loans, and Personal Loans through a digital online experience, https://www.laurelroad.com. We simplify the process for both borrowers and bankers, while increasing choices of products, improving tracking, and offering a positive banking experience.
Responsibilities of the Manager, Product Management for Mortgage Product (Laurel Road):
- Lead customer research efforts to develop new product constructs and willing strategies - research will be a mix of qualitative and quantitative
- Integrate real estate services such as appraisal and title management, and future services seamlessly into Key's customer offering. This includes the backend work to enable teams to deliver this service as well as the frontend experience for the customer.
- Lead the product development process, from evangelizing the roadmap to creating detailed product requirements and managing prioritization.
- Collaborate with engineering leadership and a Scrum team of developers to execute on product vision
- Define, track, and report product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success.
- Develop a product roadmap and rollout strategy for mortgage
- Ensure customer value propositions are compelling and competitive on an ongoing basis
- Lead a team of best in class product managers
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years of experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Strong background in banking, consumer finance and lending products
- Highly strategic with the ability to take projects from concept to launch
- A self-starter mentality - motivated by upside potential
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess opportunity and develop business cases
- Must be highly collaborative with both internal and external partners
- Enthusiastic and optimistic - must be able to demonstrate resilience and ability to problem solve in order to work around obstacles in a respectful way
- Digital product experience is a plus
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top