VP Product Marketing
Ready to take on a new challenge in a high-energy, fast growing and international team?
Launchmetrics is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, digital showroom management, and event management. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
Reporting to the CMO, the VP of Product Marketing will be responsible for the market success of our product portfolio globally. You’ll lead a team responsible for telling the world (and the company) the story of our product. Your mission will be to articulate a clear, original and monetizable value proposition for each of our targets. You will be expected to provide our sales team with the knowledge, enthusiasm, assets and tools they’ll need to be successful. Additionally, you will be responsible for crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
- Lead overall product positioning, messaging, and market differentiation
- Create product content (e.g. case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Whitepapers, eBooks, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to globally.
- Ensure the success of our product launches by aligning teams internally, develop compelling messages and create collateral to explain new features and use cases to the market
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy and pricing strategy
- Communicate messaging to sales team and develop tools and trainings to help them improve the sales cycle.
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing demand generation campaigns
- Build relationships with journalists, analysts, influencers and all industry or product community leaders
- Develop and manage a community of ambassadors amongst our customer base, and ensure the whole team is interacting with them.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- 5-10 years of Product Marketing experience in a software company
- Proven interest in Data, Technology, Fashion, Social or Influencer Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life
- Bilingual (English and French) is a plus!
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive package including:
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings
- A passionate, driven and fun team
- Great benefits, healthcare including medical, and dental
Back to top