VP of Product Marketing
Launchmetrics is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in influencer intelligence, product tracking, digital showroom management, event management and campaign analytics. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, the VP of Product Marketing will be responsible for the market success of our product portfolio globally. You’ll lead a team responsible for telling the world (and the company) the story of our product. Your mission will be to articulate a clear, original and monetizable value proposition for each of our targets. You will be expected to provide our sales team with the knowledge, enthusiasm, assets and tools they’ll need to be successful. Additionally, you will be responsible for crafting our go-to-market strategy for new launches.
- Lead overall product positioning, messaging, and market differentiation
- Create product content (e.g. case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Whitepapers, eBooks, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to globally.
- Ensure the success of our product launches by aligning teams internally, develop compelling messages and create collateral to explain new features and use cases to the market
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy and pricing strategy
- Communicate messaging to sales team and develop tools and trainings to help them improve the sales cycle.
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing demand generation campaigns
- Build relationships with industry analysts
- Develop and manage a community of ambassadors amongst our customer base, and ensure the whole team is interacting with them.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- 5-10 years of Product Marketing experience in a software company
- Proven interest in Data, Technology, Fashion, Social or Influencer Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life
- Bilingual (English and French) is a plus!
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space located in the NoMad neighborhood of NYC
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Years
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top