Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Ready to take on a new challenge in a high-energy, fast growing and international team?
Launchmetrics is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, digital showroom management, and event management. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will be primarily responsible for planning, creating, and executing manual and automated software test activities. Our team is tightly integrated with the Product and UX/Design process, so you'll be empowered and responsible for understanding user requirements to create test cases and test scripts.
- Influence team to improve efficiency and processes of daily work with respect to Agile Development
- Ensure applications are thoroughly tested and meet business objectives
- Develop, document, and execute testing strategies and procedures
- Log, track, and close defects throughout the software development process.
- Must have current testing experience
- Communicate test results and implications to project/product leaders and team in the appropriate level of detail.
- Develop status reports based on test completion and test findings.
- Develop recommendations based on test results to improve or correct design.
- Contribute information based on test results to design, development, and documentation teams and other relevant technical groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of different testing methodologies, including functional, integration, load, and regression testing.
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development practices
- Experience with test automation (Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, Cucumber are a plus)
- Exceptional computer skills
- Independent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong level of written/spoken business English
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or Catalan are a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus
A little about you
- Enthusiastic, friendly and generally awesome. Ability to help out various teams and juggle projects
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to balance multiple priorities at once
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top