Senior Full Stack Developer PHP
- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or contribute to improving existing ones.
- Working closely with product management, ui/ux managers and VP Tech to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in full stack developments in SAAS environment.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- A self starter with a great attitude and passionate work ethic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in sophisticated web and mobile applications as part of a fast-paced team in a World Wide Context..
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Knowledge of dynamic languages such as PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience in designing and developing Web & Mobile SAAS platforms.
- Experience with relational databases
- Understanding of MVC and experience working with frameworks.
- Experience using version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement.
- Reverse engineering skills: ability to traverse logical sequences of either procedural or object oriented code, abstracted or static - and understand it entirely.
- Experience with Agile development processes: Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with Laravel & Symfony.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented and Restful architecture as well as all SOLID principles.
- At least 5 years of experience within most if not all of the above.
- Bonus Qualifications:
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a diverse, passionate and driven global team in an international context
- Health insurance offered
- Restaurant Coupons
- Company Savings Plan
- Enterprise Committee
To apply, please send your cover letter & résumé to : email@example.com
**We will study your application with care. If you do not hear from us in the next 2 weeks, please consider that your profile doesn’t fit with the description of the position.
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top