Senior Full Stack Developer PHP
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or contribute to improving existing ones.
- Working closely with product management, ui/ux managers and VP Tech to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in full stack developments in SAAS environment.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- A self starter with a great attitude and passionate work ethic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in sophisticated web and mobile applications as part of a fast-paced team in a World Wide Context..
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Knowledge of dynamic languages such as PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience in designing and developing Web & Mobile SAAS platforms.
- Experience with relational databases
- Understanding of MVC and experience working with frameworks.
- Experience using version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement.
- Reverse engineering skills: ability to traverse logical sequences of either procedural or object oriented code, abstracted or static - and understand it entirely.
- Experience with Agile development processes: Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with Laravel & Symfony.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented and Restful architecture as well as all SOLID principles.
- At least 5 years of experience within most, if not all of the above.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a diverse, passionate and driven global team in an international context
- Health insurance offered
- Restaurant Coupons
- Company Savings Plan
- Enterprise Committee
**PLEASE ENSURE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH**
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top