Sales Development Representative Intern
Fashion GPS, a Launchmetrics company, is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, digital showroom management, and event management. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative Intern to begin this October. They will work directly with the Fashion GPS US Sales team to proactively identify decision makers in strategic accounts using creative research methods. All applicants must be able to receive university credit for the internship.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilize resources such as LinkedIn, Salesforce.com/Data.com and other sales intelligence platforms to determine decision-makers in strategic accounts
- Identify new brands/companies in specific target markets
- Navigate and profile organizational structures for Account Executives
- As a key member of the Demand Generation team, collaborate with Sales Development Manager to execute account plans according to business priorities
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
- Work toward weekly targets in line with team goals
- Develop value propositions that resonate with C-Level executives
- Gain industry knowledge
- Develop the ability to connect with decision-makers, bypass gate-keepers & objection handle
- Current student at accredited university or college, who is able to receive university credit for this internship
- Interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment at a dynamic technology start-up
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Target Driven
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings
- A passionate, driven and fun team
Back to top