Sales Account Manager
Launchmetrics is a global leader in creating B2B digital solutions that power and connect the fashion industry. Through Launchmetrics, top brands and PR firms benefit from streamlined processes from the point of creation to editorial placement and beyond. With many of the world’s most recognisable brands as customers and with a new round of funding secured Launchmetrics is uniquely positioned to accelerate growth in the $2.7Tn global fashion industry.
This role is designed to maximise the potential for the growth and development of Launchmetrics’ Sales activities in the UK market specifically. Reporting to the UK Managing Director this role combines existing Account Management with New Business. Based in the London office this role is primarily UK focused but there will be opportunities to develop other key European prospect accounts.
- Work as an integral part of the UK Sales Team to plan prepare and execute sales plan for existing and prospective customers.
- Responsible for determining and driving the strategy for allocated accounts to meet all targets and objectives.
- Overall responsibility for the development, maintenance and growth of allocated accounts.
- Target key potential customers, either strategic +/or addressable spend, to establish pipeline of opportunities.
- Establish and build high-level profitable business relationships within specified Sales Territory.
- Maximise Launchmetrics revenue and margin across the full range of products and services.
- Submit weekly (or as defined by Launchmetrics) forecasts by Customer, by revenue, by margin and by product line, compiled using Salesforce.com.
- Develop and plan account strategies and activities for all key existing and potential accounts.
- Provide drive, energy and enthusiasm whilst utilising strong strategic sales skills and business acumen.
- Evaluate existing market to ensure Launchmetrics is aware of competitor activity. Make recommendations to UK Managing Director and Product Development teams on activities and plans to maintain our competitive edge in the defined territories.
- Provide customer and competitor feedback to Product and Client Relations departments.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Launchmetrics proposition is utilised to the best competitive advantage.
- Focus on delivering a positive customer experience according to LM standards.
- Field sales experience.
- High self-esteem, energy and commitment.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a global team.
- Be able to present confidently to an audience from all levels within a global organisation.
- Track record in reaching and exceeding targets (SAAS sales experience is desirable but not essential).
- Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude.
- Proven customer acquisition skills.
- Strong Strategic sales skills and business acumen.
- Have excellent communications skills both written and in formal presentations.
- Have a collaborative working approach and be able to manage complex, multi-project accounts.
- Ability to control the sales cycle/destination of the sale with a strong closing ability.
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Demonstrable record of target achievement: copies of last 3 years P60’s will be required.
- Two business references and one personal reference.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's
No recruitment agencies.
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top