Ruby/JS Full Stack Developer
Launchmetrics Technologies is a company that lets brands and agencies accelerate the launch of their products to market and streamline the way they operate. We work with thousands of businesses worldwide, delivering reliable, effective and innovative solutions that have redefined industry standards. We specialize in efficient sample, contacts and event management solutions. Our system was built to simplify all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the standard with designers including Gucci, Dior, YSL, and DVF and PR powerhouses KCD Worldwide, Karla Otto, and BPCM.
- Building and maintaining a REST API used by Web and Mobile clients
- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or improve existing ones.
- Working closely with product management and ui/ux managers to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
- Building and maintain backend system for internal app-to-app interaction.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Redis.
- Understanding of MVC and experience frameworks.
- Experience using version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
- Excited to solve complex problems in sophisticated web applications as part of a fast-paced team.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to adapt, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement.
- Ability to estimate workload.
- At least 4 years of experience.
- Experience with Agile development processes: Scrum
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented and Restful architecture as well as all SOLID principles.
- Experience with modern scripting languages as ES6 or TypeScript.
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide.
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings
- A passionate, driven and fun team that is as eager to learn new things as you are.
- Health insurance offered
- Tickets Restaurant
- Plan Epargne Entreprise
- Comité d’Entreprise
To apply, please send your cover letter & résumé to : [email protected]
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top