Product Support Specialist (Customer Success)
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
As a member of the Client Success team and Support team, you are an integral part of our client experience and happiness. You are the first line of communication with our clients, focused and committed to ensuring they receive the best service. You’re a technology enthusiast, a people person, and enjoy helping others. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
- Serve as the first point of contact for our clients.
- Build close relationships with clients.
- Be a technical expert on all of Launchmetrics products.
- Provide top level "white glove" service, ensuring inquiries are handled in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues and problem solve client questions, coming up with creative solutions.
- Provide printer support, on-site and remotely.
- Communicate with various departments to action specific improvements and adoption for clients.
- Log all client enquiries in Desk, the platform we use to manage support questions.
- Attend weekly stand-up meetings to discuss your work load and any news the team should be aware of such as improvements/bugs.
- Provide on-site technical support and guidance at client events such as New York and Australia Fashion Week.
- Escalate urgent issues and questions to management and/or the Development team.
- Log any improvements/bugs into JIRA which is used as our ticketing software.
- Monitor any JIRA tickets created to keep clients/colleagues updated and chase if need be.
- Work with QA and Development to prioritise bugs and communicate product feedback.
- Help improve our internal knowledge centre and external support documents including updating user guides and producing "how-to" videos.
- Add any tips/tricks and workarounds to our internal manuals.
- Update salesforce to reflect any changes in client companies.
- Due to the nature of work, it’s probable that you may have to work out of working hours during Fashion Week.
- Identify risk of churn and keep Sales team and CS team informed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Technology literate
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- University degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience in a customer success/support role in similar environment preferred
- Understanding of Fashion or PR sector preferable but not essential
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year’s
- Summer Friday’s
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top