Product Support Specialist
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
As a member of the Support team, you are an integral part of our client experience and happiness. You are the first line of communication with our clients, focused and committed to ensuring they receive the best service. You’re a technology enthusiast, a people person, and enjoy helping others. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
- Serve as the first point of contact for our clients
- Provide top level "white glove" service, ensuring inquiries are handled in a timely manner
- Be a technical expert on the product suite to provide basic training as needed
- Troubleshoot issues and problem solve client questions, coming up with creative solutions
- Log all client enquiries in Desk, the platform we use to manage support questions
- Provide on-site technical support and guidance at client events such as New York Fashion Week
- Escalate urgent issues and questions to management and/or the Development team
- Work with QA and Development to prioritize bugs and communicate product feedback
- Help improve our internal knowledge center and external support documents including updating user guides and producing "how-to" videos
WHO ARE YOU?
- You’re a technology enthusiast and a people person with experience working in fashion or another relevant industry.
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- 4+ year college degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience in a customer success or support role preferred
- General knowledge or previous experience to Fashion GPS or the PR/events processes preferred
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's
Back to top