Product Support Specialist
We're looking for a product guru to come and join our growing Launchmetrics team here in Madrid as a Product Support Specialist. We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate constantly. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you enjoy it - office lunches, team events and nights out... These are just a few of the many reasons that we're awesome. If you're cool like us, click and apply!
Launchmetrics, is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, digital showroom management, event management and clipping management. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the industry workflow.
As a member of the Support team, you are an integral part of our client experience and happiness. You are the first line of communication with our clients, focused and committed to ensuring they receive the best service. You’re a technology enthusiast, a people person, and enjoy helping others. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
- Serve as the first point of contact for our clients
- Provide top level "white glove" service, ensuring inquiries are handled in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot issues and problem solve client questions, coming up with creative solutions
- Log all client enquiries in Desk, the platform we use to manage support questions
- Provide on-site technical support and guidance at client events
- Escalate urgent issues and questions to management and/or the Development team
- Work with QA and Development to prioritize bugs and communicate product feedback
- Help improve our internal knowledge center and external support documents including updating user guides and producing "how-to" videos
- Be a technical expert on the product suite to provide basic training as needed
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and Italian
- 4+ year college degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience in a customer success or support role preferred
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Possibility to grow in the team
Please send your CV [email protected]
Back to top