We're looking for a client relationship pro to come and join our growing Launchmetrics team here in New York as a Product Manager. We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate constantly. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you enjoy it - office lunches, team events and nights out... These are just a few of the many reasons that we're awesome. If you're cool like us, click and apply!
Listed in the Muse's 11 Companies That are Going to be Huge in 2016, Launchmetrics (formerly Fashion GPS), is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, event management and influencer analytics. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Manager will develop roadmaps and prioritize features based on the Launchmetrics corporate mission, strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will partner with key stakeholders to empower the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance best in class products and features. Using client feedback, you act as a voice of the client, working cross-functionally to ensure strategy and product is aligned with the clients’ needs and expectations. You’re a technology enthusiast and a people person.
- Collaborating with global Engineering, SRE, Data, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams to aggregate and integrate feedback on the direction and functional implementation of product developments.
- Gathering and prioritizing customer requests in-line with the business’s overall product strategy.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the competition (both existing and potential) and monitoring the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Evaluating the benefits and risks associated with the timing and functional outline of the roadmap.
- Defining, documenting and explaining User Stories and associated functional testing paths.
- Defining requirements and specifications for new features.
- Working closely with the VP Experience Design to produce functional and usable products that align with the defined user experience standards for the business.
- Validating and evaluating product enhancements in-line with the defined roadmap deliverables and specifications.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team in their efforts to train and support internal teams about product releases.
- Meet directly with customers and users in order to understand their pain points and to gather insights for roadmap planning, or direct feedback on product features.
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Evaluate and document SOWs. Project-manage incoming client customization requests, communicating requirements and coordinating with Product.
- Gather client feedback from our sales and customer success teams and deliver that feedback to product and development to help prioritize projects and shape product roadmap.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings as needed.
PHP, SaaS application, Scrum & Agile methodology (Sprint of 2 weeks), Social Media, CRM, communication, events, product launch, samples and loans, influence marketing, interacting and collaborating with teams in all of our offices in the US and Europe.
- Minimum 5 years successful product management experience in a similar SAAS environment.
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Web App and Mobile UX product management including usage workflows & ergonomic design as well as deep understanding of Web 2.0 product constraints such as performances, social environment, SAAS requirements preferred.
- Great attitude, autonomous, and organized with a deep rooted sense sense of service and support for the user.
- Understanding of event management, product launches, PR process and/or Fashion, Luxury and Agency environments is ideal.
What can we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space located in the NoMad neighborhood of NYC
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top