Product Design Internship
Launchmetrics is looking for a Product Design Intern with a passion for problem solving and an eye for clean and intuitive interface design, to join our global Product team.
- Currently enrolled as a student in a design-related field or a recent graduate
- Experienced in UI & Interaction design
- Proficient in tools like Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, Adobe CC
- Experienced in creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes & high fidelity screens for both web and mobile applications.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, a self-starter, passionate about user experience
- Excited to learn something new everyday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the agile/scrum development process
- Familiar with front end technologies
- Work closely with our VP of Experience design to conceptualize and design user interfaces and workflows
- Collaborate closely with a global team of product managers, developers, and other designers across several products.
- Create design deliverable like wireframes, prototypes, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas
- Present and defend your design decisions.
Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top