Product and Solutions Enablement Manager
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
As we continue our rapid expansion, we are hiring a Product and Solutions Enablement Manager based in London to focus on our media intelligence and analytics products. Reporting to Chief Experience Officer.
- Coordinate with business teams to understand client experiences and lead global workshops sharing experiences and stories, fostering a learning loop across regional markets.
- Design and facilitate re-occurring product trainings and webinars to ensure teams are well versed and up-to-date on Launchmetrics products.
- Act as a senior advisor for regional business teams on applicable solutions for customer needs, capturing prospect/client requirements to provide guidance on large scale implementations and pre-sales opportunities.
- Maintain documentation and content including articles, recorded webinars and self-paced training videos hosted in our learning management system for all employees with an emphasis on Sales and Customer Success skill trainings.
- Assess Launchmetrics team on product knowledge by creating and maintaining exercises and quizzes and provide feedback and critiques to align training and demo processes globally.
- Consistently work with the business teams to collect best practices, prospect and customer stories, and learnings to continuously curate knowledge base.
- Develop, deliver, and oversee all product related enablement projects and curriculum.
- Deliver product roadmap updates and release details to the global business team and communicate real-world use cases and value propositions for updates.
- Monitor internal communication channels (e.g. Slack, Jira, Desk) for questions, use cases, and usage scenarios to update knowledge base.
- Work closely with our Product and Product Marketing teams and monitor to ensure seamless integration of new product information with existing learning content.
- Capture feedback on trainings and utilize feedback to drive future program processes and performance improvement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Pre-Sales, Product, or Learning and Development experience
- SaaS / software experience
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Ability and experience taking proactive ownership of projects and tasks
- Self-driven and self-educating individual with excellent organizational skills
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of media monitoring platforms- the industry, usage scenarios, and competitive landscape.
- Experience curating training materials and content a plus.
- Previous experience working with or in the PR/Marketing or fashion/luxury industries.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year’s
- Summer Friday’s
Back to top